2016 Capital Improvement Funding Application
2016 Funding Application Letter
Through out the year the Hagerstown Rotary makes donations throughout the community. The Committee has a $7,000 annual budget that is used to fund programs according to the following criteria:
- Have a documented need in our community
- Have limited alternative sources of funding
- No recurring long term commitments to funding by the Rotary Club of Hagerstown
- Have a funding limit which is generally limited to no more that $750 per year
- A preference be made for requests to fund operating expenses and not as part of larger capital expenses
- Enhance recognition of the Rotary Club of Hagerstown
- Be of assistance to disadvantaged residents of Washington County
- Be in support of activities for the youth of Washington County
If you are a recipient of a contribution, please follow this link and complete the questionnaire.
If you would like to request a donation for your organization, please contact the chair-person Phil Kelly via email.